The Ontario Works Self Employment Program
Are you currently receiving Ontario Works assistance?
Interested in starting your own business?
Do you have the necessary skills & experience?
Then the Ontario Works Self Employment Program may be for you!
The City of London Ontario Works office, in conjunction with the London Small Business Centre, offers a program that assists participants in becoming self-employed.
The Ontario Works Self Employment Program is designed to help clients start and operate their businesses by providing business planning workshops and advisory support.
In the program, you will:
• Create a successful plan to start/grow your business
• Enhance your business skills
• Gain access to helpful resources
• Develop business contacts
• Access ongoing support for up to 60 weeks
Contact your Ontario Works caseworker for a referral to an OW Self Employment Program orientation session.