Advanced Business Seminar Series
These 3 hours seminars are offered each month to help business owners increase their knowledge on business related topics.
Subject matter experts are enlisted to present the sessions and share their expertise
- Customer Relations & Retention
- Google AdWords
- Income Tax
- Press Releases & Publicity
- Social Media Marketing
Cost to attend is $30 (unless stated otherwise in individual event listings)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Wed, Apr 19th @ 9:15 am
- Small Business Centre
Gain & Retain Customers with a CRM-Driven Approach to Sales, Marketing and Service.
Presented by Crystal Carter, LeadDog
Discover how a CRM database can become your company's most valuable asset for creating systems that deliver consistent results to your business. We'll demonstrate how your CRM knowledge base allows you to create a seamless channel of communication between the business and your prospects and customers, driving sales and promoting customer loyalty.
Learn some of the ways a CRM database:
• Can increase the productivity of self-employed individuals and small businesses, allowing them to perform head-to-head with larger competitors
• Is used to manage and nurture leads and sales opportunities
• Assists with tracking and management of marketing campaigns
• Can help you generate more sales through improved customer service
• Allows you to create systems that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Presented by:
- Crystal Carter, LeadDog
- 316 Rectory Street, 3rd Floor
- Register by:
- Apr 17, 2016
Upcoming Seminars or Workshops
April 19Read More
During this seminar, you'll be presented with local case studies that demonstrate how a CRM system has delivered six figure sales results when implemented as part of a consistent effort towards business development, marketing, and customer care.