eCommerce 101 & Establishing and Building Your Online Presence
Workshop, Best Western Lamplighter Inn
Wednesday, March 28 | 9:30am - 3:30pm | Cost: $55 +HST
(Continental breakfast and registration open at 9:30 the seminar will begin at 10:00. Lunch is also included!)
On eCommerce 101 and Establishing & Building Your Online Presence
Do you have an eCommerce website that allows your business to sell products and services to your audience? The internet is no longer limited to searching information or connecting with people, but has become a platform where you can also buy and sell products. In our day and age, an increasing number of consumers prefer making most of their purchases online and in such a scenario, having an ecommerce website for your small business is important. To kick start the morning of this full day seminar, Chris McInnis of Digital Echidna will provide you with an overview of what you need to know to get started!
The morning session topics will cover:
- How to evaluate and compare eCommerce platforms and tools
- How to integrate your online effort with tools such as POS and accounting programs
- Discuss practical concerns such as shipping, taxes, and insurance
- Look at eCommerce trends
Establishing and Building Your Online Presence
Social media started out as a fun way to connect with family and friends, and has now grown into an affordable, vital marketing strategy for businesses of all sizes. During the afternoon of this full day seminar, Laurie Knechtel of eMotivate Marketing and Design will show you how to integrate your website (including blog and/or eCommerce platform), email, and social media platforms for optimal reach and results!
The afternoon session topics will cover:
- How social media is increasing the need to optimize your website and build an email list
- Why and how to build your mailing list, create email campaigns and measure results
- How you can get maximum impact from your social media activity
- How to integrate your website, social media and or blog/eCommerce platforms.. plus more!
Participants are not required to have any prior knowledge and the session will include ample opportunity for Q&A. You will leave this session with practical and manageable tips you can implement right away.
At the Best Western Lamplighter Inn, 591 Wellington Road
Advance Registration required by Friday, March 23, 2018
Upcoming Seminars or Workshops
March 28Read More
Attend this full day seminar and learn what it takes to run a successful eCommerce website and how to integrate your website, blog, eCommerce and social media platforms for optimal reach and results!