Collaborating and Engaging
Working together to build strong businesses
As a not-for-profit organization we rely on community partners, private businesses and professionals to help us support local entrepreneurs in their business development.
Each year we work with dozens of community service organizations to introduce their clients to the possibility of self-employment and we enlist more than 70 private sector volunteers to provide expertise in seminars, mentorship groups, discussion panels, conferences and competitions.
If you work with clients considering self-employment, or are an experienced business professional who would like to assist new ventures we want to hear from you. Click on the appropriate category below to learn more.
Community Involvement in the Small Business Centre
- Are your clients considering self employment? We can help... Read More
- Get involved...share your expertise...help business owners succeed! Read More
- Showcase your success by giving back to the community... Read More
- Do you have a product or service that you feel would benefit our clients? Read More
- Community groups and organizations who want to learn more about the Centre and entrepreneurship... Read More
Community Partner Events
December 20Read More
With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, one hour seminar for a full overview of everything we offer. This seminar is held every Thursday of each month and starts at noon.
eBusiness Seminar: eCommerce Platforms and Content Marketing - Jan 30, 2019
Wed, Jan 30th @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pmRead More
Enjoy a hot breakfast while you learn about the most popular eCommerce platforms and the best content strategies to pair them with!
In Partnership with rTraction
February 5Read More
The Ministry of Labour will be hosting an information session at our Centre to provide our guests with a general overview of the Employmeny Standards Act featuring Bill 47 updates.