EnterpRISEing Youth+ is a free online, interactive entrepreneurship course. Now, in Partnership with RISE Asset Development, this online course is being expanded to include in-class tutorials and coaching.
How am I Eligible?
EnterpRISEing Youth+ is right for you if you are an aspiring entrepreneur between the ages of 16-29 and self-identify as having experienced mental health and/or addiction challenges.
- Free 7 week program - January - March 2019
- Online learning combined with 4 in-person classes
- Work with business coaches and peers
- Acquire skills to develop a lean business plan
- Cultivate the confidence to run a successful business
- Earn a $300 start-up grant
Click here to register and attend a free Information Session on Thursday, January 17th from 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
For additional information about the program, contact Program Coordinator, Nancy Kopriva at email@example.com or, visit www.riseassetdevelopment.com/programs/enterpriseing-youth.