Scale Up! Food Accelerator Program
Food Accelerator Program
The London Small Business Centre and The London Economic Development Corporation, in conjunction with the Ontario government's Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Starter Company Plus Program, are offering "Scale Up", a program designed to assist growing food production and distribution businesses in London. Scale Up provides training and grants of $5000 to individuals who demonstrate strong growth potential in their consumer packaged goods business.
To be eligible, the startup business must be established for 1-5 years, and earning sales.
Learn directly from industry experts on the topics critical to business success. Including:
- Food packaging & labeling
- Price and costing
- Understanding the importance of developing Traceability and Recall plans
- Working with wholesale distributors
- Visual merchandising and in-store marketing best practices
- HR guidance and advice on hiring, employee relations, training and terminating
- Health & safety regulations for growing businesses
Attend the online information session on September 10th to learn more about the program, eligibility and application requirements.
Inquiries can be addressed to John Anagnostou, firstname.lastname@example.org