Advanced Business Seminar Series
These 3 hours seminars are offered each month to help business owners increase their knowledge on business related topics.
Subject matter experts are enlisted to present the sessions and share their expertise
- Customer Relations & Retention
- Google AdWords
- Income Tax
- Press Releases & Publicity
- Social Media Marketing
Cost to attend is $30 (unless stated otherwise in individual event listings)
NOTE: A free parking pass will be provided upon registration for your convenience.
Impact to Profit
Wed, Mar 13th @ 9:15 am
- Small Business Centre
Discover how you can position your business as unique and offer extraordinary value to every qualified prospect you speak and market to. Susan Regier of Vantage One Writing will give you insights on how your business can be separated from your competition so you can dominate your target market.
During this seminar, you'll be guided through the lead generation process and get practical tips on:
• Understanding your target market and how they influence your marketing choices.
• A step-by-step process for developing your unique marketing message.
• How to test and measure the strength of your message.
• How to generate more leads with less effort right now.
• How to never compete on price again!
By the end of the session, you'll know how to create a powerful message that instantly communicates the single biggest benefit you provide that your competition doesn't.
- Presented by:
- Susan Regier, Vantage One Writing
- 379 Dundas Street
- Register by:
- Mar 12, 2019
Upcoming Seminars or Workshops
March 13Read More
Susan Regier of Vantage One Writing will give you insights on how your business can be separated from your competition so you can dominate your target market and generate more profit for your business!