Want a meeting with an SBC Business Advisor?
The Business Advisors at the London Small Business Centre are dedicated to providing entrepreneurs with training and supports necessary to start and grow successful businesses - from concept, through to start-up and early growth stages of business.
To reach one of the Business Advisors from the team all you need to do is complete a Request for Service Form. You will be contacted to set up an appointment / meeting to discuss your business-related inquiry including:
- Market research
- Marketing and sales
- Financial review
- Assistance with business planning
- Other small business resources and information
Make your business plan work for you!
Our experienced Business Advisors can help with questions related to writing a customized business plan.
Our Business Advisors will:
- review your business plan prior to the one-hour consultation to check for completeness
- offer you constructive feedback for improvement
- give you general feedback on the structure and content of your business plan
- direct you to resources which will help you strengthen your plan
- check for consistency between the components of the plan
- check for general professional quality of information presented in the plan
- ensure that your plan is a working guide and blueprint for future growth planning
- suggest specific ways you can improve your business plan.
Please note that business plans must be given to your Business Advisor (either in person or via email), at least one week prior to your appointment.
This service is free, confidential and must be booked in advance.
To arrange an appointment, please complete a Request for Service Form and one of our Business Advisors will do their best to contact you within 1 business day. However, due to a peak in volume you may experience a delay in response time. If 3 business days have past, please check your junk/spam email folder for correspondence and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate you have not received a response.