Business Planning Basics
This seminar consists of 9 hours of comprehensive training that will provide you with the information and tools needed to complete a business plan.
Topics covered include:
- Conducting effective market research
- Developing a marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Operational issues, start up costs and production process
- Calculating your breakeven point
- Your networth and contributed equity
- Sales forecasting
- How to create projected cash flows, income statements and balance sheets
Following the sessions you will have all of the information necessary to begin your own business plan. If you need additional assistance you can book one-on-one follow up appointments with our Business Advisors.
Cost to attend is $120 (plus HST), including materials. (Effective Immediately, March 31, 2017)
* Note - If you are in the start up stages of your business, completion of the Starting a Small Business Seminar is required prior to signing up for this workshop.
These seminars begin with a 3 hour session on Wednesday evening from 6:00 - 9:00pm and is completed with a full day on the following Friday from 9:00 - 4:00. Registering for the Wednesday session will automatically include enrollment for the Friday sessions in that same week.
NOTE: A free parking pass will be provided upon registration for both days for your convenience.