Advanced Business Seminar Series
These 3 hours seminars are offered each month to help business owners increase their knowledge on business related topics.
Subject matter experts are enlisted to present the sessions and share their expertise
- Customer Relations & Retention
- Google AdWords
- Income Tax
- Press Releases & Publicity
- Social Media Marketing
Cost to attend is $30 (unless stated otherwise in individual event listings)
NOTE: A free parking pass will be provided upon registration for your convenience.
Income Tax for Small Business - Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Wed, Feb 13th @ 9:15 am
- Small Business Centre
During this three hour seminar you will learn about:
• Procedures for reporting business income
• Allowable criteria for deducting expenses
• Completing your tax return
• Best record keeping practices - how and why
• CRA and you
• Tax planning tips
• Top 10 common problems and how to avoid them
Presented by Ben Goes CPA, CA and Ben Goes, CA of MNP.
Click here to learn more about MNP.
- Presented by:
- MNP Accounting
- 379 Dundas Street, Unit 220
- Register by:
- Feb 12, 2019
Upcoming Seminars or Workshops
February 13Read More
Income tax return deadline is quickly approaching. Are you and your business ready? Preparing tax returns can be daunting, so attend this seminar and learn about the Canadian income tax system as Chartered Professional Accountants from MNP answer all your questions!