Navigating The Regulatory Compliances for Your Business
Starting a Business in the FOOD INDUSTRY
Thinking about opening a restaurant, bakery, café, wholesale, nightclub, or similar business? The Small Business Centre, Service London Business, and The London Economic Development Corporation have teamed up to help you navigate the interdepartmental permit and legislation requirements for various food related businesses.
You will have an opportunity to meet and hear from some of the people who directly oversee many of the regulations that will affect your business, including representatives from the Middlesex-London Health Unit, City Planning Department and Fire Services.
In this session you will learn about:
- Fire code compliance requirements
- Local zoning requirements
- Types of businesses that require a City licence
- City of London bylaws, building permits and sign/canopy and patio applications
- Food safety requirements, site inspections
- Legal and tax considerations
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights that will help you avoid costly mistakes. Advance registration is required!
This semiar is currently not running until the early Spring.
Time: 9:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Cost: Free! (seating is limited!)
Location: Small Business Centre, 379 Dundas Street, Unit 220