The Nuts & Bolts of Building a Construction Trades Business - Navigating the Regulatory Compliance
Navigate the regulatory compliance of running a successful construction trades business!
Are you someone interested in building/growing/developing a construction trades business and want to be your own boss? An individual with a strong work ethic and trades skill?
This 90 minute webinar will provide you with an overview of the many regulations impacting businesses in this industry. You will have the opportunity to meet and learn from representatives from the City of London, Chartered Tax Accountants and Insurance Professionals.
• Construction/Trades Businesses that require a Municipal Licence
• Building Permits – when are they required?
• Should I register for HST? What are the benefits?
• Income Tax considerations
• What are the liability and insurance requirements for my business?
• WSIB requirements? And much more…
Date: November 24th, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Please scroll down to register
To receive a notification of the next seminar date we recommend subscribing to our emails. Click here to learn more.