WSIB: Health and Safety & Return to Work Obligations
Understanding your Health and Safety and Return to Work Obligations Seminar
Small business owners want to do everything possible to protect the people who work for them from getting injured or ill at work. Patricia Cowdrey is your regional Health & Safety Excellence Consultant at the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) and will help you understand your legal obligations in order to prevent accidents and injuries.
Attend this informative session to learn about:
• Business case for health and safety
• Workplace Violence & Harassment
• Health & Safety Awareness Training
• Health and Safety Representative Training
• Injury Reporting and Return to Work Responsibilities
• Health & Safety Excellence Program – a WSIB rebate training program
Free to attend!
NOTE: A free parking pass will be provided upon registration for your convenience.
Upcoming Seminars or Workshops
WSIB: Health and Safety & Return to Work Obligations Seminar - April 15, 2020
Wed, Apr 15th @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmRead More
Attend this informative session to learn about workplace violence and harassment, health and safety awareness training, injury reporting, WSIB rebate program and more!
Due to the recent COVID-19 developments, this seminar is tentatively scheduled and subject to change.